Skype
gawayno

Warlords: Heroes Warlords: Heroes

Great game, man!

I like the gameplay in this game, Hard seems easy, but it does make it very challenging when you're trying to travel to other places that you could only have the hard option to attack. The music is incredible, its epic theme fits for its environment of the world.

This is a two thumbs up for me.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

The best game ever :D

j love this game, gameplay, artwork, music. it does derserve to be in our newground's history. keep up the good work and your future work

Gingerbred-the demo Gingerbred-the demo

it really good

it is a very good game, i cant wait for the full version. keep it up.

Darksunda responds:

Thanks!

Pico's School Pico's School

good old days

i remember the first time i found pico and became my favorite newgrounder. you have brought me back memories. thanks.

btw, when i young, i couldnt beat alucard, but now i can. i thought hanzou was hard but i had to be quick with his nightgoggles.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

i love this game

this game is the greatest. i wish could make a flash like these. good work Afro. keep up the good work and your future work.

The Windows Quiz(Part 2) The Windows Quiz(Part 2)

scary at the end

guy do not press the window button at the end. it a screamer part.

Snowman responds:

your Spoiling my fun!

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

really good tom

i havent played this game since i was seven years old, you brought me back memories. thanks.

Flash Virtual Pet 2 Flash Virtual Pet 2

oh goodness, real good

you have certain stuff i remember when i was only a kid. thats really good man, like the first sims, animal crossing, and sonic adventures 2.

Devil's Triad Devil's Triad

Very cute and Well done

the game is very cute, i like playing as the ghost in this game.

Galaxy Angel Dress-up Galaxy Angel Dress-up

perfect job man

this is well done, i really wish vanilla H was in this game. I even added to my favorites.