Skype
gawayno

2008| Meet the Pyro 2008| Meet the Pyro

I love the Pyro

the pyro is my favorite class in Team fortress 2. now i seen a fan made Pyro flash. which makes me feel good. thanks, and keep uo the good work and your future works.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Perfect!!!

This was really good ScytheBoy, the music was beautiful, my sister likes it too. keep up the good work, and your future work.

and for god's sake people, Scythe did not steal it, he is the creator of this flash and is a VGcat worker.

Wolfenstein 3D Headshot Wolfenstein 3D Headshot

BOOM headshot!!! LOL!!!

Many this is great i couldnt stop laughing when he kept killing the nazis.
I could dance all night... BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
hilerious, keep up the good work, and your future wor.

DuDuL responds:

yahahahha athx

Warlords: Heroes Warlords: Heroes

Great game, man!

I like the gameplay in this game, Hard seems easy, but it does make it very challenging when you're trying to travel to other places that you could only have the hard option to attack. The music is incredible, its epic theme fits for its environment of the world.

This is a two thumbs up for me.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

The best game ever :D

j love this game, gameplay, artwork, music. it does derserve to be in our newground's history. keep up the good work and your future work

Gingerbred-the demo Gingerbred-the demo

it really good

it is a very good game, i cant wait for the full version. keep it up.

Darksunda responds:

Thanks!

Fable - Rebirth (XB) Fable - Rebirth (XB)

i love fable

Lionhead studios (creators of Fable and Black and White) are my favorite british games. great song. keep up the good work, and your future.

Cosmos8942 responds:

Yet another 10/10...this is becoming something of a fad for this song XD. But yeah, thanks for that, but I don't think I will be doing any more Fable songs from scratch...you can't find ANY samples and personally I get bored when I have to recreate the whole thing from scratch (not particularly good at doing that anyhow ><),

But yeah :P,
-AJ-

Gauntlet Title Screen Remix Gauntlet Title Screen Remix

Nice man :)

i play gaunlet on the computer with a rom thingy. this was cool, keep up your good work, and future work.

_-={Mighty Hails}=-_ _-={Mighty Hails}=-_

great!!

there seem to fit more in a medival, but really beautiful. more for like a mage's theme.

MaestroRage responds:

The setting is indeed for the medieval era, or so it was in my head. More accurately it was in a frozen winter ravaged village up high on the mountains.

Mages theme eh? I don't rightly know what constitutes a Mage's theme, but if I think I might know what you mean.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

A shirt suggestion i made A shirt suggestion i made

Great design! Though I'd suggest using a comp-based shirt to see how the design would work for the t-shirt.

Overall, an amazing piece of design.

Keep up the good work!

silverflame responds:

Thanks for the revive and it is being worked on and well it may take a while becuse im adding mor details and adding lights and colors but also learning new ways to use the tools in photoshop as i progress XD this is my most worked concept yet XD

Little Vocaloid Miku Little Vocaloid Miku

Cute Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku is my favorite of the Vocaloid series. The lighting, shading, and details is very good. This fanart of here is the best one I seen so far. I like it alot.
Keep up the good work, and your future work.